- Get smarter and increase your innovation quotient! Seattle is ranked as the smartest economy in the nation, the second most literate city, and the seventh most inventive. Maybe it will rub off on you?!
- Sync-Up with innovative peers. Join some of the most forward-thinking minds in the aging services field to strategize new service lines, strike strategic partnerships and transform the way you do business.
- Shop till you drop! Holiday shopping will be in full swing. Come early or stay longer in Seattle and take advantage of Seattle’s first-class downtown shopping. The Hyatt Olive 8 is offering the discounted lodging rate two days before and two days after the conference (subject to room availability).
- Private Screening of the Cyber-Seniors Documentary! Join us at the beautiful Mirabella Seattle senior high-rise community just a few blocks away for a humorous and heartwarming documentary feature, chronicling the extraordinary journey of a group of senior citizens as they discover the world of the Internet through the guidance of teenage mentors.
- Forever Sleepless in Seattle! Seattle is still ranked as the #2 most romantic city in the nation according to Amazon, which determined the “romance” of a city by compiling sales data of romance novels and relationship books, romantic comedy movies, and romantic music.
- Win a brand-new Xbox One gaming console and get your Exergaming on! AgeTech will give away 5 new Microsoft Xbox One gaming consoles with Kinect 3D. One will go to the highest Xbox bowling score during the conference (using our two Xbox bowling alleys in the Expo), and four will be given away in a drawing for senior care communities who commit to start a “Senior Exergames” program at their community.
- Hi-Impact, 1.5-day Program & Expo! Presentations by Microsoft, Google, Panasonic, Intel, A Place for Mom, Care Innovations, Hoaloha Robotics, Caremerge, LivWell Health and other leading technology innovators as well as providers including Emeritus, Eskaton, Front Porch, Hallmark Rehab, Pacific Retirement Services, ABHOW, Episcopal Retirement Services and others. The Expo will feature up to 30 technology companies with the latest solutions ranging from socialization and connection platforms to virtual rebab, wellness and safety monitoring, eHealth, care transitions, staff and health record management, and fitness. Use the new AgeTech West conference mobile App to keep track of it all!
- Hear from Older Adults Themselves! What a novel concept!? AgeTech is upping the learning quotient by including older adults directly in the conference program. A live on-stage senior focus group panel will be facilitated by AARP Thought Leadership to explore views about how the use of technologies can best support consumers’ desires for aging independently and improve the experience of care for them and their families if they need it. We’ll also feature video testimonials of senior participants’ experiences with the 2013 technology pilot projects.
- Pitch for Pilots is Back! The popular Pitch for Pilots (P4P) feature is back for 2014 in partnership with Aging2.0 after a successful debut in San Jose last year. 8-10 technology companies will give a 4-minute pitch of a new tech-enabled service offering for older adults in hopes of landing a pilot partner. Attendees will vote on their favorite and most likely to succeed with real-time voting by Holleran, and then have the opportunity to apply to be a provider partner for a free technology pilot.
- Get with the Program! Norms have changed; older consumers and caregivers are expecting “smart” care and services, enabled by modern technologies. If you haven’t yet made technology adoption a priority you will soon be outmoded and outpaced by competitors. If you have, Sync in Seattle will help you plan your next moves.
To register, click on the image below: