The AgeTech West Technology Conference and Expo is coming up – join us in Seattle on November 17-18!
Monday will feature…
1. Optional Microsoft HQ Tour Including Lunch: 10:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Participants will visit the Microsoft Corporate Headquarters in Redmond, WA, outside of Seattle. Tour elements will include a 1-hour tour of the new “Microsoft Envisioning Center,” the “Computing Museum” in the Visitor Center and lunch in a Microsoft café. Microsoft Tour is limited to 40 conference registrants, separate is registration required. The fee is $45, hurry though as the tour is filling fast!!
2. Optional Screening of “Cyber-Seniors” Documentary @ Mirabella Seattle:
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Advance registration required: contact Margaret Morneau to learn more.
Read the New York Times Review.
3. Exhibits & Xbox Competitions Open – Afternoon Tea and Coffee:
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
4. OPENING GENERAL SESSION: 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Welcome to AgeTech & the Seattle Innovation Community
Harnessing the Power of 3D Sensing for Aging Services
Brannon Zahand, DSC Business Operations, Microsoft Corp.
Highlights of 2013 Pitch-for-Pilot Experiences for Partners & Participants
Live 2014 Pitch-for-Pilots, real-time voting by Holleran
Katy Fike and Stephen Johnson, co-founders, Aging2.0
5. Networking / Wine Tasting Reception: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
And that’s just the first day! REGISTER NOW!